Joaquin Fargas was invited to participate in the XII Havana Biennial whit the Biosphere Project
- El encuentro del arte, la ciencia y la tecnología (The meeting of Art, Science and Technology ) Lecture at the National Museum of Natural History.
- Arte en la era del antropoceno y Arte en los albores de la revolución genética(Art in the Anthropocene Era and Art at the dawn of the Genetic Revolution), Lecture at ISA, Arts university.
- Workshop with 6 grade students, at the National Museum of Natural History.
- Workshop with students from Amistad Cuba-Argentina School students in Havana
- Exhibition at Wifredo Lam Centre
- Exhibition at Hans Christian Andersen’s Environmental Garden
- Exhibition at the National Museum of Natural History